Excellent dry pack for quick access to small items during the day. I love to have my toiletries, book / notebook, camera, and rain gear in this pack and keep it with me in the canoe.
- Transparent, PVC-free dry bag offers gear protection with a view, making item retrieval quick and easy
- Constructed with 100% waterproof materials and welded seams results in more durably waterproof construction compared to sewn-and-taped seams
- Volume / Dimensions: 20L / 9 x 9 x 16 inches
- Weight: 10.2 ounces
An excellent dry sack for longer expeditions. The DrySeal™ roll closure is highly water-resistant, so your gear will stay dry in the rain or if you tip your canoe (however it isn't waterproof for indefinite submersion). The added shoulder straps are removable and there is a webbing waistbelt for portaging.
- Weight: 1.87 kg
- Volume: 115L
- Material: 1000-denier vinyl-coated polyester
This is a smaller version of the Boundary and is a good choice for your personal gear on weekend / weeklong canoe trips.
- 100-percent waterproof materials and welded seams
- DrySeal roll-top closure offers intuitive sealing, waterproof protection and side compression straps
- Shoulder straps provide comfortable padding taking the edge off loads; harness detaches for travel or dry bag use
- Dimensions: 9 x 17.5 x 25 inches
- Weight: 3 pounds 6 ounces
Another great expedition dry sack. Extremely durable and waterproof, with great handle placements and good straps.
- Material: PVC/polyester laminate
- Dimensions: 65 x 38 x 7.8 cm
- Weight: 2.42 kg
- Features: Heat-sealed seams allow for waterproof construction and double reinforced bottom, roll down watertight top closure with quick-release buckles
- Padded shoulder strap, hip belt harness system for maximum comfort